Canadian Blackjack rules
Blackjack is one of the world’s most popular card games, and that’s especially true at online casinos. The game has many variations, but the end goal is always to end up with a score higher than the dealer without busting over 21. Strategies can differ depending on the variation — sometimes the dealer sits on soft 17s, sometimes not. While there is always an inherent house edge, players can slim the margin greatly. Doing so takes practice, so you can scroll down to the bottom of the page for a free blackjack game (flash based), or head on to one of our recommended Canadian blackjack casinos to start playing:
The Rules: How to Play Online Blackjack
- Make a bet.
- Players are dealt two cards, both facing up. Each card has a value, with the 2-10 cards value equaling their number; face cards (Jack, Queen, King) worth 10 and Aces worth either 1 or 11 points, depending on what’s most beneficial to the player.
- The dealer is also dealt two cards, one face up and one face down.
- The value of your hand is equal to the sum of your cards. Find your sum, then determine whether you’d like to hit, stand, split or double down (see the Glossary section below).
- Players continue until they either decide to Stand or ‘bust’, which means going over 21. Busting results in an automatic loss.
- The dealer plays his or her hand last, hitting until he/she reaches a certain plateau, often hard 17, or busts.
- If you finish with more points than the dealer (but less than 21) or the dealer busts and you don’t, you win.
For more on blackjack rules, you can also check out this video series by the Wizard of Odds:
Hit: If you choose to hit, you draw a card from the top of the deck and add its value to your total number of points. You can continue to hit until you stand or bust.
Stand: If you choose to stand, you may not draw any more cards from the deck. You finish the game with the number of points that you have in hand at the time of the stand. Once you stand, the dealer takes his or her turn.
The Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa is a luxury hotel, casino, and spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States. It is owned by Marina District Development, a joint venture between Boyd Gaming and a divesture trust established by MGM Resorts International. The $1.1 billion casino hotel features 2,002 rooms and is the largest hotel in New...
Magic Makers Bicycle Blank Face Red Back Deck
Toy (Magic Makers)
Blank Face Cards (Bicycle) - blue
Toy (U.S. Playing Card Company)
Double Blank Face Bicycle Deck
Toy (US Playing Card Co.)
Blank Face Bicycle Deck - Blue
Single Detail Page Misc (US Playing Card Co.)
Green Bicycle Deck - Reversed Back (2nd Generation)
Sports (Magic Makers)
Where can I buy blank Bicycle cards here in the Philippines? | Yahoo Answers
Ghost Decks, Centurions, and other specialty decks are usually found only in magic shops or online. My guess would to look on ebay or try Good luck