Multi-hand blackjack allows you to play up to five hands of blackjack at once, one after the other. The objective is to accumulate cards for each hand with a point total of 21 or as close to 21, without going over 21. The value of a hand is the sum of the points of each card in the hand. The value assigned to the cards is as follows:
- The cards from 2 through 10 are valued as indicated
- Face cards (jacks, queens and kings) are all valued at 10 points
- An ace counts as one or 11: if scoring an 11 would cause your hand value to exceed 21 ('bust'), an ace will count as one
- Soft total: a hand containing an ace that can be counted as 11 without the total going above 21. For example, ace-6 is soft 17.
- Hard total: a hand containing an ace that can only be counted as one because counting it as 11 would make the hand go over 21. For example, ace-6-10 is hard 17.
- A tie between you and the house is known as a 'push', and means that no one wins or loses. If the first two cards dealt are an ace and any 10-point card (jack, queen, king or 10), it is known as blackjack, and you automatically win at 1.5:1, unless the house ties.
- The minimum bet is EUR 1 and maximum bet is EUR 500 for one seat. The maximum bet only applies to the initial bet.
- Eight decks are used in the multi-hand version of blackjack, and each deck has 52 cards
- The deck is shuffled before every game.
- The dealer draws a card on soft 17 and stands on hard 17.
- You can only split once
- There is no limit on the number of cards that you can be dealt. It is limited only by choice (by clicking 'Stand') or the hand total being greater than or equal to 21 except in the cases of doubling down and split aces, where no more than one card will be dealt.
- If the dealer has a 10, jack, queen, king or ace as his first card, he will check to see if he has a blackjack before you draw your third card
Catch 21 is an American game show centered around blackjack, created by Merrill Heatter (who also produced the show's predecessor Gambit) and taped at the Hollywood Center Studios. The series is hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro, with actress Mikki Padilla as the card dealer.
The show's fourth season debuted on August 16, 2010.
Three contestants are...
RAPID CAR CHARGER for SAMSUNG SGH-T429, SCH-R200, SGH-A517, SCH-R400, Blast SGH-T729, M520, SCH-R500 Hue, M300, M510, SGH-A117, U470 Juke, SGH-T639, SGH-A737 / SGH-A736, SGH-A127, SCH-U700 Gleam, SGH-T539 Beat, SGH-i617 BlackJack II, SGH-T439, SCH-U900 FlipShot, SCH-R410, SGH-T739 Katalyst, Mysto, SGH-G600, SCH-R610, SCH-R300, SCH-R430 MyShot
Wireless Guru Brand Premium Home Wall Travel Power Charger Adapter Compatible with Samsung BlackJack 2 i617
Wireless (Wireless Guru)