Probability of getting Blackjack
- What do you think of my betting system?
- My betting system will make us both rich. Will you run a computer simulation on it?
- I don’t care if my system fails a billion-hand computer trial because I don’t intend to live that long.
- Will the casinos throw me out when I win too much with my betting system?
- If I double my bet after every loss then I can’t lose, right?
- If the Martingale is no good then the Anti-Martingale will win, right?
- When do I enter the “long run?”
- Does it make any difference which position I sit at?
- Is it true that an idiot at third base will cause the other players to lose?
- How should I prepare myself to play blackjack?
- Why is the house edge for single-deck lower than for multi-deck?
- Which card-counting strategy do you recommend?
- What is the probability of winning any given hand?
- What is the probability of getting a blackjack?
- How did you calculate that?
- What do you think of the strategy of mimicking the dealer?
- What is the probability of losing $x in a fair game?
- I disagree about splitting 8’s against a 10 or an ace.
- I disagree about standing with two sevens against a dealer 10 in single deck.
- I disagree about some other play.
- What is the house edge if you don’t double or split?
- What is the probability of the dealer getting x cards without busting?
- How did you derive the house edge in craps?
- What would be the combined house edge if you could lay or buy these amounts on the different points?
- What is the house edge on this combination of bets that I make?
- What is your opinion of betting equal amounts on the pass and don’t pass lines in craps and taking full odds on the pass line?
- I understand that the house edge on the pass line and come is 1.414% but what is the edge by following a strategy that can have a combination of both active at the same time?
- Your combined house edge table between the don’t pass and laying odds disagrees with every gambling writer I have seen address the topic, including the legendary John Scarne. Are you sure you’re right?
- What is your opinion on influencing the dice?
- I played at some casino and lost a lot, so they must be cheating. Please warn your readers.
- Please analyze these transcripts of my play to see if the casino is cheating.
- The casino asked for copies of my ID and utility bill. Is this normal?
- How do online poker sites prevent collusion and how do I protect myself?
- Where can I play the Boss Media blackjack game with a player advantage?
- I disagree that if the ball has landed on red 20 times in a row that red and black are equally likely on the next spin.
- The probability of getting 20 reds is very high, so if there have been 19 blacks then the next spin will almost certainly be black.
- What is the probability of winning an even-money bet in roulette n times in a row?
- You’re wrong. Black is more likely after a bunch of reds.
A sucker bet is a gambling wager in which the expected return is significantly lower than the wager(s).
For example, the chances of correctly guessing the order of the final 3 cards of Faro is usually 1 in 6, yet the bet only pays 4:1 or 5:1. Taking insurance in Blackjack is also often considered a sucker bet.
Da Vinci Harmony, Italian 100% Plastic Playing Cards, 2-Deck Bridge Size Regular Index Set, with Hard Shell Case & 2 Cut Cards
Sports (Da Vinci)
Trademark Poker 24k Gold Playing Cards
Sports (Trademark Global)
UST Survival Playing Cards, Orange
Sports (UST Brands)
Kovot Super Jumbo Playing Cards (Humungous 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" cards)
Caseling Hard Case Bag Box Holder for Card Games. Holds Up to 350 Cards. Includes 2 Moveable Dividers.