blackjack at the bear
Available 24 Hours a Day!
- Blackjack's will be paid at the odds of 3-2.
- Insurance bets will be paid at the odds of 2-1. Insurance may be placed for up to one half the original bet.
- Pairs may be split up to three times, for a total of four hands. Each additional wager to be split must be equal to the original wager.
- Players may double down on any two cards, except Blackjack, for any amount up to their original wager. Players may double down on the first two cards after splitting, except when splitting aces.
- Over and Under 13 is not offered.
- Surrender is not offered.
- Players may not touch the cards.
- Hand signals are required on all hands, except Blackjack.
- Chewing tobacco and cigar smoking is not permitted.
- Offensive language and behavior is not tolerated.
- All Blackjack players must be at least 18 years of age.
Owned & Operated by the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa
A playing card is a piece of specially prepared heavy paper, thin cardboard, plastic-coated paper, cotton-paper blend, or thin plastic, marked with distinguishing motifs and used as one of a set for playing card games. Playing cards are typically palm-sized for convenient handling.
A complete set of cards is called a pack or deck, and the...
Mobile Application (Alchemic Solutions Group Inc)
Can casino blackjack be rigged?
There are people insinuating that online blackjack is rigged, but no information about if casino blackjack dealers rig the games.