Multi Hand Blackjack
Multi-Hand Blackjack is one of the most popular blackjack variations. This blackjack game is played with five decks of cards. What makes it unique is that players can, and are encouraged, to play up to five hands at once.
Like all blackjack games, the game of Multi-Hand Blackjack is a gambling card game that is played against a dealer. The player's objective is to obtain a hand that is worth a higher value than the dealer's hand, without breaking a total of 21.
For the most part, standard blackjack rules apply in Multi-Hand Blackjack. Each player places a bet and is then dealt two cards. Based on these cards and the up-card of the dealer, players must decide to stand, hit, double down or take insurance. If a player beats the dealer then they are paid; if a player loses then they must surrender their bet.
Though standard blackjack rules are mostly adhered to in Multi-Hand Blackjack, there are several differences and specifics that are important to point out. Multi-Hand Blackjack rule specifics are as follows:
- Five decks are used to play Multi-Hand Blackjack
- The dealer must always stand on a hand that totals 17 or more-it doesn't matter if it is "soft 17" or "hard 17"
- Players may double down on 9, 10 or 11 only-there is no doubling on a hand totaling a value of 8 or less
- There is no doubling or re-splitting after a player has split his or her hand
- There is no surrendering
- Players may draw to split aces
- The dealer does not check their hole card for blackjack until the end of the hand. This is known as a full no peek rule.
- Insurance is resolved at the end of the hand and players lose their full initial bet against a dealer blackjack
- A single player may play up to five hands at once
Once you familiarize yourself with the basic rule differences between standard and Multi-Hand Blackjack your next step should be familiarizing yourself with Multi-Hand game strategy. The chart below illustrates the basic odds strategy for No Peek Multi-Hand Blackjack.
An amusement arcade or video arcade is a venue where people play arcade games such as video games, pinball machines, electro-mechanical games, redemption games, merchandisers (such as claw cranes), or coin-operated billiards or air hockey tables. In some countries, some types of arcades are also legally permitted to provide gambling machines...
Trademark Poker DVD - Secrets Of No-limit Hold'em With Howard Lederer Instructional (Multi)
DVD (Trademark Global)
Handheld Playing Card Holders (Set of 4)
Sports (Getting Fit)
Blackjack Iron-On Patch Embroidered Ace Jack of Spades Las Vegas Playing Cards
Victorinox Swiss Army Classic Edelweiss Pocket Knife (Red)
Sangu 100% Hand Painted Wood Framed Daffodil Blooms Flowers Home Decoration Modern Oil Paintings Gift on Canvas 4-piece Art Wall Decor
Home (Eve's Temptation)
should I have taken the insurance on that blackjack multi-hand? | Yahoo Answers
Well you don't have the courtesy to tell us which hand and what time stamp. So the only thing I will tell you is the obvious. You don't take insurance!