Blackjack Switch Las Vegas
Blackjack Switch is an exciting variation of the game of blackjack that is played in Las Vegas, Russia and on the Web. This game allows players to perform a move that would ordinarily be considered cheating-to switch cards around while playing two hands at once! Of course, other rules in the game give the dealer more of an advantage to make up for this unusual player allowance. Read on to learn more.
The game begins as any other game of blackjack-players place their bets (this time on two separate hands each) and cards are dealt. Players are dealt two two-card hands each, face up, and the dealer takes one hand, placing one card face down. This is where the game gets interesting. Players can switch around their hands, trading cards, if it will improve their odds. Then, players decide to hit, stand, double down, split or surrender their hands. Once the players are finished, the dealer reveals his hand and winners are determined.
The more specific rules of Blackjack Switch in Las Vegas are as follows:
- Eight decks of cards are used in Las Vegas Blackjack Switch
- The dealer hits on "soft 17" (Ace-6)
- Players must play two hands at once, placing two bets of equal size
- The dealer peeks for blackjack when showing an Ace or a 10. If the dealer does have blackjack then all of the bets are collected and players lose. Only a player with a blackjack doesn't lose their bet, but doesn't win anything either.
- Players may switch the second card dealt in each hand. If a player is dealt a 3-10 and a K-5 the player may switch the 10 and the 5 only to 3-5 and a K-10 blackjack. The player may not combine the 3-K or the 10-5.
- Players may double down on any two cards.
- Players are allowed to double after splitting.
- Players are allowed to re-split up to 4 total hands.
- Blackjack pays even money.
- If the dealer has a total of 22 then he beats a player with any total of 21 or under, except for a player with a 2-card blackjack hand. 2-card blackjack hands beat a dealer 22.
Playtech online casinos have rules that differ slightly from those of Las Vegas Casinos. The differences are as follows:
- Six decks of cards are used in Playtech Vegas Switch.
- The dealer does not peek for blackjack.
- Players may split only once.
- Source: PressReview24
The Sandhills is a region in the interior of the U.S. states of North Carolina and South Carolina. It is a strip of ancient beach dunes which generally divides the Piedmont from the coastal plain, and is the evidence of a former coastline when the ocean level was higher, or the land lower. The beach deposits were formed principally during the...
SuperMoss 29662 Wood Woven Baskets - Cone Style, Blackjack 12"
Lawn & Patio (SuperMoss)
Western White Pine - Pinus monticola Tree Seeds - aka Idaho Pine - By MySeeds.Co (Western White x 5 Packs)