Tips on playing Blackjack
Top 3 online casinos with the largest number of slot machines
At first glance Blackjack is an easy game with quite simple rules, but underneath the surface lies a complex game. There is no Holy Grail of Blackjack success other than to practice and tweak your skills and strategies. Blackjack is a game of mathematical probabilities. If you come prepared, know the rules employ the strategies, play with your head and keep your cool, Blackjack has the best chances for a player to walk away a winner. Like poker, Blackjack is a game involving skill.
With that in mind, even if you are a new player, and you haven't had time to master the rules and strategies, adhere to the following tips and tricks for now. As you play more, the reasons behind these rules will become evident to you.
Easy-to-Remember Playing Tips and Tricks
‘Always’ and ‘never’ are really dangerous words, but statistically you can increase the odds to your favour if you:
- If you are dealt a pair of 8s or Aces, split them. A pair of 8s totals 16; it is the worst blackjack hand and the Basic Strategy wants you stand in most cases.
- And vice versa, a pair of 10-value cards totals 20; it is a good hand to risk it.
- A hand with a point value of 17 or more is risky to hit because you can bust.
- Never even think of buying insurance! The Insurance bet works on the house and can’t help you to win.
- Always hit when you have a hand totals 11 or less because you can’t go bust.
- Never stick to the 'dealer rules.' Dealers must hit on 16 and stand on 17. You don’t have to follow this rule. Don’t think the dealer and the player have equal rights. If both the player and the dealer bust, the dealer wins. That’s why this rule doesn’t work for the player, but for the dealer only.
Beyond skill, there is a factor affecting everything in your life, including your Blackjack game: your mental attitude - how you respond to events over which you have no control. Control your mental attitude, and you will surely alter your odds of walking away a winner at Blackjack or any other game requiring skill.
Super Casino 2 (スーパーカジノ２, "Super Casino 2") is a Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game that takes a player to an exclusive black tie casino known as the Casino Coconuts.
The player is wearing a tuxedo as he is playing games like blackjack, baccarat, slot machines, roulette, and wagering bets on the horses. This game was intended to be...
Need tips on playing blackjack at a casino? | Yahoo Answers
the best tip i can give you is to NOT believe in luck. its a random shuffle of cards, thats it. i picked up some helpful strategies by reading a book on professional black jack. but honestly, don't waste your money buying any books. rent them at a library or read it there then put it back on the shelf. just get some ideas from them, then make your own strategy. no one can really tell you how to make money on black jack. keep a consistent betting pattern. dont let someone tell you to bet big when your hot. all you will do is end up placing a huge chunk of money on the table only to bust.…