Single Deck Blackjack Chart
Here we recommend basic strategy for playing single deck blackjack games. There are numerous single deck blackjack games review in the guide. The games are accessible from the left navigation. The single deck blackjack strategy card does not guarantee that you will win, but if you follow it closely you could potentially reduce the edge that the house has against you.
Using the cards is simple. First of all determine whether the dealer in the game you are playing is forced to hit or stand on soft 17, and select one of the cards on this basis. Look up your hand value on the vertical axis, and the dealer's up-card on the horizontal axis. The intersection of the two lines recommends your next action, depending on whether you hold a soft or hard total (where soft hands include any Ace).
Key for above symbols:
- H - You Hit
- S - You Stand
- D - Double up (if game allows), else hit
- Ds - Double up (if game allows), else stand
- P - Split your hand
- H/P - Split (if game allows) with the intention of doubling after split, else hit
- D/P - Split (if game allows) with the intention of doubling after split, else double
- H/R - Surrender (if game allows), else hit
- S/R - Surrender (if game allows), else stand
- S/P - Split (if game allows) with the intention of doubling after split, else stand
Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem is a casino in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania in the Lehigh Valley region of eastern Pennsylvania, in the United States.
The casino is owned, operated, and constructed by the Las Vegas Sands corporation. It is one of five stand-alone casinos that was awarded a slots license by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board on...
What are the odds of getting a blackjack in single deck blackjack
The House edge is 0.20 - 0.63%. The smallest edge relates to single deck blackjack. Do the !