Casino Card Rules
Club Sycuan Rules:
- Member’s use of the Club Sycuan card indicates acceptance of the conditions of Club Sycuan.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Only one member per account.
- Valid government-issued photo identification is required when applying for membership and may be required for Club-related transactions.
- Membership benefits and points are non-transferable.
- Sycuan Casino is not responsible for untracked play due to player negligence or improper insertion of the Club Sycuan card.
- It is the player's responsibility to properly insert their Club Sycuan card into the slot machine card reader or present their Club Sycuan card to Bingo admission/Pit person before playing.
- Management reserves the right to adjust any point balance resulting from malfunctions, operational errors and/or fraud.
- Must have a minimum of 8, 000 points ($5 cash back) to redeem for cash.
- Membership in Club Sycuan may be revoked or cancelled at the discretion of Sycuan Casino without notice - members must surrender Club Sycuan Cards upon request.
- Club Sycuan accounts with 15 months of no activity will be considered inactive an all unredeemed points will be cancelled.
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported to Club Sycuan immediately.
- Duplicate cards will be issued with proper identification.
- The Club Sycuan card is only for the personal use of the individual to whom it was issued. The card may not be used by any other party and is to be used in accordance with Club Sycuan guidelines. Any other use may result in immediate revocation and loss of any outstanding privileges and benefits.
- Multiple cards may be issued for members who want to play multiple machines at a time. However, members distributing their cards to other players may have their membership revoked and all remaining cash and privileges surrendered.
- Only points earned on slot, video poker and keno machines are used in the determination of eligibility for Platinum, Elite or Diamond status. Adjusted, promotional or bonus points, or points earned on live poker or bingo, are not be included.
- Platinum, Elite and Diamond status can also be obtained for table games, bingo and poker play. Eligibility is based on several factors including the game played, average wager and/or time played.
- Platinum, Elite and Diamond membership status is valid for a six month period.
- Rules for specific promotions may vary (see Club Sycuan for specific promotional details).
- Team members of Sycuan Casino (and their spouses), Sycuan Resort, Sycuan Tribal members and licensed vendor employees who have been issued a permanent badge are not eligible Sycuan Casino promotions.
- Barred or excluded members are not eligible for FREEplay offers, promotions or jackpot winnings.
Pai Gow poker (also called Double-hand poker) is an Americanized version of Pai Gow (in that it is played with playing cards bearing poker hand values, instead of Pai Gow's Chinese dominoes). The games of Pai Gow poker and Super Pan-9 were created by Sam Torosian and Fred Wolf.
The game is played with a standard 52-card deck, plus a single...
How is Brian Hernandez a casino owner a 21? | Yahoo Answers
If you are born into a BILLIONAIRE family, you can buy yourself a billion-dollar casino. Simple as that probably.
You don't need a college degree to own a casino - just money - LOTS of money.